ENKI is a worldwide provider of mobile telecommunications training services. Based on research of the latest 3GPP, ETSI and IETF standards we develop easy-to-understand advanced technical training programs in 2G (GSM), 3G (WCDMA) and 4G (LTE) to deliver telecom courses to mobile operators, equipment suppliers and service providers.
We transfer complex technical knowledge and share our experience in an easy-to-understand way, therefore your time dedicated for training with us is used efficiently. Read more about why ENKI courses are exceptional.
We offer public schedule courses in Zabrze (Poland) as well as trainings at customer premises.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the customer with the highest quality services in a reliable and timely manner. Therefore development and delivery of our courses follow the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard. In order to maintain and develop the quality of our services and products we set the following objectives:
- Provision of training services at the highest content related and didactic level.
- Provision of courses according to customer requirements (timing and scope).
- Continuous expansion of service offerings.
We achieve the objectives by:
- Careful selection of subcontractors and the best use of their technical knowledge and teaching skills.
- Development of high quality training materials, using the precise and easy-to-understand language and color identification.
- Continuous development of professional skills and following the technology development.
- Monitoring the market offer and the competitors' actions.